Manage Bank business on daily basis by visiting points of sales in set existing relationships within a defined territory by meeting all concerned personnel
- Build excellent relationship with all concerned personnel at point of sales and fulfill all service related matters at the assigned Branches.
- Do personal and telephonic interaction with existing Bank relationships for business mobilization and ensuring maximum conversion of loan borrowers for Credit Life cover
- Do personal and telephonic interactions with borrowers as facilitation/support to Branch personnel.
- Handle/resolve queries from relationships efficiently on daily basis.
- Organize timely completion of trainings/refresher trainings on regular basis and as and when required across region.
- Preparing/collating weekly reports on the outcome of interactions with the relationships for submission to concerned personnel.
- Regular tracking/interaction with concerned personnel in the relationships for weekly or fortnightly MIS/details.
- Regular tracking of pending documents and ensuring complete conversion.
- Interaction/tracking of Medical cases with concerned personnel of KLI and relationships ensuring timely completion of MT and subsequent conversion
Candidate must be an engineer with excellent educational track record(No gap).
Fresher will do. If experienced , 1-2 years max . Non Insurance background.
Location: Mumbai Suburbs (Likely from Kalyan, Dombivli side)
Willing to travel extensively within Mumbai & sometimes outskirts (Shahpur, Wada, Palghar, Vasai etc)
Language : English , Hindi, Marathi (must).
Good communication skill.
Maximum Age: 26 years
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description