Role The incumbent will work as a team member with the respective sales team to grow sales and build customer relationships. This position will be the front-line contact between the company and the customer. He/She will also be responsible for gathering market intelligence and possible new client acquisition.
â€¢ Generate enquiries with a special focus on Aftermarket and Product Sales
â€¢ Maintains strong relations with existing customers and builds up ties with potential customers
â€¢ Works closely with sales teams to improve sales in the region.
â€¢ Gathering comprehensive knowledge of market and project activities in his/her region of responsibility
â€¢ Conducts and co-ordinate client meetings with central sales team
â€¢ Regular plant visit to Promote solutions
Vacancies Available One
Required Knowledge/ Competencies
1. Ability to understand cement business and the various stakeholders
2. Hands-on on Competitor and Market Intelligence
3. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
4. Builds strong networks within and outside the company to build and enhance sales opportunities
5. Willingness to travel across defined region
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description