1. Candidates should have experience in Sales for any of the range of products - All products with Siemens process Instrumentation portfolio, Field Process Control Instruments, Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges, RTDs, Thermocouples, Pressure Transmitters, Temperature Transmitters, DP Transmitters, Process Indicator and Controllers, Electro pneumatic Positioner (E/P), I/P Converters, Valve accessories and Level instrumentation products.
2. New client & application development. Generating sales in the assigned territory, Track competitors, Penetration of entire product range in assigned territory.
3. Handling Dealers, Customer prospecting, providing technical support to meet customer needs, make presentations to customer Ensuring customer satisfaction, Present papers to technical forums/Consultants.
4. Track competitors, Generating sales (Direct and through Dealers), Dealer network development.
5. Developing new markets for products, Brand promotion, Identify key differentiators in assigned territory.
6. Estimation and Costing, Techno-commercial negotiations order finalization and other Pre-order correspondence. Etc.
7. Responsible for overall marketing activities for MIEPL and allied products range, Identifying sales opportunities and devising marketing plans.
8. To attain sales objectives on basis of sales target and enhanced customer base.
9.To follow-up for the payment & ' C ' form collection.
Diploma/ Degree in Instrumentation preferred.
A team of highly qualified and knowledgeable professionals is the strength of our... organization, which sincerely works round the clock for the achievement of the utmost client satisfaction. Our industry experts maintain constant communication with the clients to understand their specific requirements and accordingly customize products without hampering the quality standards. Also, they are familiar with both, national and international quality procedures and ensure that the production processes are carried out in compliance with the same.
Our workforce comprises of:
Technical production staff
Quality control personnel
Packaging & warehousing professionals Read full description