The candidates must be having at least 5+ years of experience in Pharmaceuticals Sales & Marketing as a REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER SECOND LINE MANAGER in Ethical Pharmaceuticals Sales with good Companies who are dealing in CARDIO-DIABETIC CARE and having wide range of products.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Responsible for create & develop his own sales team of ABMs and TBOs (MRs) of high potential with the necessary technical expertise & knowledge.
2. Self-motivated to mentor & motivate his team to sell the company's product along with knowledge of business expansion in West Bengal.
3. Having well deserve reputation, experience and understanding about the procedure of establishing of strong distribution network for launching the new pharmaceutical company & its products in West Bengal.
4. Always ready to act/address as a point of first reference for all sales / field related queries and issues and work collaboratively with colleagues in field to accurately assess their problems & needs to resolve them on time.
5. He must be smart enough to generate business from his existing customers and from new customers to provide immediate stand to the new launched company.
6. Responsible for reviewing Sales data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date the progress of new developments regarding the company's objectives & competitors products.
7. Closely involved with the field force to assess the response in field after their daily working to ensure that company's corporate policies and marketing strategies must be followed & implemented in a timely manner.
8. Take regular feedback from teammates to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
9. Assist to team from front to let them understand the importance of accomplishment of their annual Sales plan & Target for the organization.
10. Must have good CARDIAC & DIABETIC products knowledge for on job training to his teammates, when and where required to enhance their sales performance to achieve the company's objectives.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description