We have an excellent opportunity for Regional Sales Manager for South.
Behavioral skills: Communication skills/ team leading
- Very good communication skills (both oral & written)
- Team management
- Able to work independently
- Patient & dynamic personality
- Willing to take challenges
- Can carry a team, able to work with other functions, resolve conflicts
- o drive student admission numbers through Channel partners
- Expansion of Channel partners
- Placement of students
- Quality Improvement initiatives
- Meeting admission targets
- Will work closely with Sales Head to develop short and long term strategies to efficiently grow the total business
- Will ensure team has the guidance, resources, and skill to dramatically increase sales by identifying market opportunities, driving new business, and expanding on a base of existing customers.
- Maintaining relationships with Universities
- Should spend 70 – 80% of his time in the field.
- Will handle AP, TS & TN.
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Desired Relevant Experience :
10 years of hands on experience in managing Channel Partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,200,000.00 to ₹1,400,000.00 /year
We are India's premiere technology led specialised academic services organization.... We partner with Indian Universities and help them provide premium Online and Virtual courses for their students. We firmly believe that the online audio visual medium has the potential to bring in on-demand high quality education taught by the top educators from across the world at the doorsteps of the student. Out technology platform has been adapted by most of the leading universities in the country for managing their Online Programs Read full description