Following is the Job description of the role:
Role Summary : This position is responsible for talent acquisition, selection and employee life cycle management.
The key responsibilities for the profile are;
1) Leadership Hiring: This position is responsible for talent acquisition and management of sales leadership profiles for North India. The incumbent would be required to work with line managers in developing suitable and cost effective recruitment and retention strategies. S/He would also need to interact with consultants for vacancies, share timely feedback and facilitate vendor payments.
2) Selection: This position is responsible for acquiring the right talent at sales leadership levels through competency based interviewing methodology. The incumbent should be well versed with different types of selection methodologies and should have relevant experience in interviewing for frontline sales and managerial positions. S/He should have thorough understanding of competency framework and methodology and should be able to probe, interpret and assess relevant talent through superior interviewing skills.
3) Coaching Line Managers on Interviewing Skills: The incumbent would be responsible for improving the interviewing and selection skills of line managers by coaching them and providing relevant feedback. S/He should be able to provide specific inputs and address the gaps through coaching and developmental feedback.
4) Employee Engagement: The incumbent would be responsible for complete employee life cycle management. S/He should be able to improve onboarding and employee experience by improving processes and using metrics driven approach to improve overall employee alignment to organizational objectives. S/He should be able to understand and resolve regular issues and grievances through structured approach and appropriate communication.
5) Capability Building: This role requires close coordination with training & development team to identify specific skill gaps in individual employees and looking at appropriate training interventions to remove those gaps. Candidate is required to have a keen interest in improving productivity through development and coaching inputs to employee, superior and trainer.
1) Interviewing and selection skills
2) Result Orientation
3) Relationship building and Influencing Skills
4) Change Management skills
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description