Strategically plan & manage material supply, warehouse & transportation. Coordinate with the Mother Depots & Regional depots for Smooth functioning of warehousing operations including Good Receipt, Storage, Dispatch, Kitting, adherence to FIFO, Depot Norms, ISO Procedures, EHS, etc.
- Managing Supply and distribution process daily basis
- Maintain inventory norms across depot / distribution channels
- Co-ordinate closely with the HO-Planning, Regional Sales & Commercial Team and other stake holders to ensure timely supply of goods.
- Continuous follow-up with Transporters for on-time delivery
- Manage daily inter depot & intra depot transfers co-ordinating with HO
- Monitor damage and expired stock and take corrective actions
- Highlight SLOB and take pro-active actions to maintain stock freshness at all depots.
- Maintain Optimum Depot Service level and OTIF standards
- Improve Truck mix(FTL/PTL) ratio for Primary transportation.
- Assist Manager P&L in cost saving projects and improving SCM metrics
- Stock Coverage Report
- TAT and Stock ageing report
- Daily MIS
-B.E./B.Tech/B.com or any Bachelors in supply chain with relevant past experience.
-3-4 years experience in Supply / Distribution planning, Logistics & Customer service management.
Functional Skills Required:
-Worked in SAP & Navision is advantage.
-Advance MS Excel Knowledge (Pivot, lookups etc.) is must
We manufacture for the world the finest fabrics - from wool to wool-blended worsted suiting to... specialty ring denims as well as high value shirting. Read full description