Your job as a Recruiter
Is to collaborate with the clients, understand their hiring needs, attract and help them hire the right employee for the job. Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in sourcing, screening, assessing and hiring candidates.
Collaborate with the clients to understand the requirement.
Publish the job ad on job boards, career pages and social media.
Source and contact passive candidates, network with candidates.
Screen resumes and job applications.
Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires.
Update client and the candidates on the hiring status.
Partner with the client to close the requirement within the required time limit.
Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job requirements.
Keep detailed records of past applicants information, including resumes and interview evaluations.
Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in full-cycle Recruitment / Freshers can also apply if they are seeking career in recruitment.
- Focused approach to finish the job in hand via multiple sources i.e. Job Postings, social media, head hunting, networking etc.
- Experience in evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels.
- Multitasker, must have ability to deliver on multiple job assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Awareness of latest hiring tools and its utilization.
Why you should work with us
- Experience : You get holistic experience in recruiting for the fastest growing industries.
- Exposure : You get to interact and work with the Tier1 companies as a sourcing partner.
- Ownership : Have a real impact on the companys growth and evolution.
- Culture : Work in an open, respectful, Fun company culture.
- Excitement : Work with people who love what they do everyday!
We work 5.5 days a week, working hours : 9 AM to 6:30 PM
Remuneration: Our compensation includes monthly Fixed Salary plus Variable. There is no cap on earnings from incentives, which are paid quarterly on target achievement.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Clarity Consulting is India's one of the fastest growing search firm headquartered in Saket, New Delhi. We specialize in recruiting for the tier1 companies in Consulting, outsourcing and Research & Analytics domain. This is our 9th year of operation and we have been growing at a rapid pace maintaining our position as the top5 vendor at most clients.
To cater to our growing business needs we are hiring experienced Recruiters with full-cycle recruitment experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to helping clients hire great employees.
Clarity Consulting is a boutique recruitment firm, specializing in recruiting for... Consulting , Outsourcing and Research & analytics firms. We are headquartered in New Delhi and service our clients PAN India from this office. This is our 8th year of operation and we have been growing at a rapid pace, while maintaining our position as the top 5 Vendor at most clients. Read full description