1. Sourcing through various job boards, Social Networking Sites, through references as per the requirement specifications
2. Short listing the candidates through various modes like telephonic screening, technical screening, finally checking the interest level of the candidate towards the firm, and as per the requirement specifications.
3. Understanding Salary fitment and taking care of salary negotiations
4. Follow-up with selected candidates to confirm their DOJ and keep the respective Clients informed of the same.
Desired Skills & Responsibilities:
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Self-starter, naturally driven with an assertive, Can-Do, GO-GETTER attitude.
Must enjoy, and be COMFORTABLE on the phone calling to potential candidates.
3. Must work well under pressure and tight timelines
4. Track daily recruiting activities and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates.
5. Possess a proficiency in social media, Network recruiting.
6. Desire to increase personal income and grow professionally!
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description