Recruitment Executive /officer
Client/BU Meetings - Meeting with line managers to discuss recruitment needs and hiring numbers.
Recruitment Strategy - Work on overall or case specific strategy for skilled roles.
Interview Debriefing - Debriefing / feedback sharing session with Line Managers and employment agencies for Interviews.
Employee Referral- Follow up and program administration
Vendor Management - On boarding new vendors and managing sourcing from existing vendors to get the roles closed in required TAT. Maintaining vendor performance report
Maintaining background verification check for all the new joiners.
Managing the Applicant Tracking System-Creating and editing candidate information on the ATS system
Presenting and working on various recruitment metrics.
Market mapping - Specific & In-depth research work on targeted companies, industries, personnel, markets and services
A graduate in any field who is currently pursuing or has completed a PG degree/diploma in HR Management
Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PPT
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
Exceptional organisational/coordinating skills
Ability to effectively prioritise workload against competing demands and recognise the importance and relevance of tasks to meet deadlines
Ability to work independently and under pressure
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 4,50,000 - ₹ 5,50,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in HR / Recruitment