1. Building up a team of Advisors, through your personal contacts, database hunting, reference gathering.
2. Daily monitoring & following process for driving sales through your advisors.
3. Daily reporting of Achievements
4. Doing Performance Review of your Advisors
5. Delivering consistent sales output utilizing your management & monitoring capabilities.
Qualification: Graduate with 2.5 years and Post Graduate with 1 year of experience in sales (can be a front line seller)
2. Age: 24 and above
3. Must be a local Resident for at least 2 years.
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description