1. Excellent experience in working on job portals like Naukri, Monster & and social networking sites like Linkedin etc to get the right profiles in shortest possible time.
2. Sourcing through Headhunting, Mapping.
3. Understanding the job requirement, quickly source and select the best resume.
4. Convincing the candidate for the opportunity.
5. Schedule interviews and get feedback
6. Guiding and facilitating the candidates in areas of compensation, DOJ extension; thereby ensuring that the candidate joins.
7. Follow up with the candidate till the date of joining.
8. Post joining follow up with the candidate to maintain good relations
9. Maintaining Recruitment database
1. Any graduate / Post graduate
2. Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Basic knowledge of MS Office & Excel
4. Experience of hiring for Healthcare/Pharma
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across... various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Careerist Management Consultants has come to the forefront of human resource management, hence becoming one of India’s top Recruitment Consultants over the years. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in HR / Recruitment