- 5+ years of relevant experience.
Additional role, initiative and/or group information:
- You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- You will interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics.
- You have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines.
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description