1. Source candidates from portals like Naukri, Monster, through referrals, head hunting, professional / social networking etc., as per the client requirements.
2. Initial telephonic screening and short-listing of candidates and submitting the same to client.
4. Ensuring the right match between candidate and job requirement.
5. Negotiate / convince the candidate with regard to salary, relocation & related issues in coordination with the client.
6. Arrange interview as per clients direction & candidates availability.
5. Coordinate and regular follow-up with candidate and client during the entire interview process till closure.
6. Discuss / clarify technical & related aspects of the requirement, etc.
7. Maintain the internal / client trackers (MIS reports) on daily basis.
8. Maintain the given SLA.
9. Good communication skills.
Vanguard Human Resource Consultants is a joint effort of a team of professionals with over 2... decade of corporate experience - in marketing , HR and executive search.
We have earned the respect and trust of clients - from startups to multinationals. We have built capabilities to complete challenging, specialized assignments. . .
In depth industry knowledge and personal attention enables our clients to place immense trust in us - as the preferred HR consultants.
Our principals maintain a high degree of personal involvement throughout the consulting process. Working in close partnership with our clients, we serve as an extension of the client organization.
Our team specializes in Recruitment & Selections, Search, Organizational Behavior, Labor Law, Applied Psychology.
Our Consulting Philosophy. . .
We take into cognizance our client’s business design and strategy while offering customized human resources solutions. In the consulting process, the client is an active participant and decision maker. Our endeavor is to supplement internal capabilities and add value. Read full description