Receptionist/ Front Desk Executive
1. Responsible for handling of incoming and outgoing calls and greeting people in a friendly, courteous, and helpful manner and forward any incoming phone calls to respective department while providing basic information when needed.
2. Receive, inform & guide visitors & Officials to respective department.
3. Provide assistance in general administrative work.
4. Mainiting student data on the academy softwares.
5. Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses while communicating on telephone.
6. Perform other duties such as filing, photocopying, collating,etc.
7. Co-ordination for classes, attendance register and daily planner, and stationary required.
8. Escalate any issue at the reception to Center Manager by sms/email or phone call or to senior staff member in absence of Center manager.
Should be young, dynamic and proficient in English, Hindi
Should have a pleasant personality.
Should wear a smile and should be well groomed.
Should be willing to take new tasks.
MAAC is the high-end 3D Animation & VFX education brand of Aptech. Through its wide... network of centres, MAAC has prepared thousands of students for careers in Animation, VFX, Filmmaking, Gaming, Web and Graphics Design. The Academy provides quality education through career-oriented courses, leading to top-notch job placements. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,20,000 - ₹ 1,80,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- Incentives Extra
Jobs in Administration / Secretary / Front Office