React.js/GraphQL/ Node js / Mongodb Job in Malaysia
Architect and own the full stack development.
- Are able to empathise with the different types of users that use our platform.
- Collaborate with the Designer and the Project Manager to translate beautiful designs into pixel perfect views.
- Are proficient in React, Redux, Apollo GraphQL, HTML and CSS
- Have a sound understanding of the GraphQL spec.
- Youll only be conversing in GraphQL to multiple Backend teams for coming up with APIs thatll be used by the frontend team. We love GraphQL at Synup.
Build graphs and visualizations using D3.js for customer reports.
- Are obsessed about web performance and evangelise the tools that aid the team in writing performant JS code.
- Tryout and suggest updates to our frontend tools & workflows.
- Take the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code. This is a regular exercise for us.
- We take Declarative Programming seriously.
We are using next.js s
- Validation using Joi
- Apollo Client & Server
- Mongodb (for storing document)
We at GEM Information technology (GIT) would like to introduce ourselves as the providers... of the sophisticated and swift web, mobile, social media and business solutions. We are a set of entrepreneurs from various commercial fields, who have collectively decided to put together our passions to create miracles for the intermediate business establishments through the 21st century weapon, Information Technology. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 12,00,000 - ₹ 24,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Project Management
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in Internet Technologies / Web / E-Commerce