1. Closely follow-up with PAN India Branches for timely and quality closure of CRMs.
2. Closely work with Collections, Credit Teams, Sales Teams, Admin-CRM to ensure timely acceptance of inward/outward redirection of CRM calls.
3. Frequent interactions with Email Management Team, Phone Banking Team, Grievance Redressal Cell to ensure CRMs are logged only for eligible cases and under correct service category.
4. Timely release of Morning MIS with Open CRMs and Evening MIS.
5. RCA of CRMs closed beyond TAT.
6. Approval of customer response drafts prepared by Branches by ensuring correctness and quality.
7. Monthly Reclassification of CRMs.
8. Responding to Senior Management on various MIS published on customer queries / requests / complaints.
9. Identifying and publishing CRMs closed inadequately.
10. BRM reporting after careful analysis of clarification received from Branches for CRMs closed beyond TAT.
11. Ensure quality customer service is delivered Recording complaints as per the specified process.
12. To publish knowledge Series to various stake holders on matters important for seamless, quality customer service.
13. To ensure satisfactory Audit Ratings and minimal critical exceptions.
14. Ensure punctuality & discipline.
15. Ensure password sharing policy adhered strictly.
16. To ensure effective Controls and Checks are in place.
17. Suggest gaps in processes, if any, and changes required to address such gaps.
18. Any Other responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
19. The above responsibilities will remain in force until any further changes are advised in due course.
Leading Private Sector Bank