- To review the Document requirements for Registration and check availability of documents as per Registration request provided by International Marketing department.
- Provide Request to relevant departments for required documents and take timely follow ups to accomplish documentation within timelines.
- Collection of Regulatory registration related documents from relevant departments, review and their compilation for preparation of final dossier.
- Prepare Registration dossiers to meet the timelines and dispatch the documents to relevant countries as and when required by customers after confirmation.
- Work on the queries raised by customer/ Regulatory authorities of country of registration for the submitted documents and resolve with necessary documentation as and when required.
- Review and analyze scientific and medical documentation, research and locate information on regulatory requirements of similar products.
- Others as assigned by the company.
Job Location: Khatraj, Ahmedabad. (Bus Facility provided by the company).
Joining: Immediate preferred.
• Work Experience in Regulatory Affairs: 1 to 4 years.
• Graduation/ Post Graduation in Pharma or Microbiology from a government recognized Institute.
We at Biotech Vision Care Pvt. Ltd., are engaged in the business of manufacturing and exporting... of Ophthalmic Solutions including Implants, Intraocular lenses and related products for ophthalmic surgeries. With its global presence and goodwill, the company develops and manufactures high quality, innovative ophthalmic surgical and eye care products that address a wide range of eye disorders. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
Jobs in Pharma, Biotech and Chemical Industry