- This position will be a member of Alpha Research Team, which is responsible for developing proprietary quantitative models and strategies.
- The Quantitative Investment Strategist will execute research projects with the objective of improving or developing investment strategies and integrating research solutions into client portfolios.
- Research objectives include R&D on quantitative models, investment strategies, and trading approaches. The role also necessitates preparing cogent summaries of our research findings.
- As a Strategist, you will be responsible for quantitative research such as strategy back-tests, portfolio analytics, portfolio optimizations and trading simulations. Research projects will be related to developing investment strategies and integrating the team's research solutions into client portfolios.
- We are seeking individuals with experiences in areas of Finance, Applied Mathematics, or Economics with a specialization in investment management. Experience with research and modeling within the context of multi-asset class portfolios is preferred.
- As a potential candidate, you are expected to have experience in quantitative analysis: forecasting models, portfolio construction, risk management, and trading using a variety of advanced quantitative techniques.
- You should be able to work well in a team and feel comfortable presenting research findings.
- Independently execute research projects on quantitative strategies
- Present research findings effectively
- Develop and enhance investment/trading strategies
- Participate in model validation, maintenance, and infrastructure monitoring
- Deliver portfolio analytics and investment analysis to clients and portfolio managers .
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description