As one of our QA Software Engineer Managers ($100K/year), you will lead a team of 5-20 Engineers and Architects, and you will conduct tech reviews, improve productivity from your QA testing organization and guide a global talented pool of professionals to solve business problems continuously. You also must continuously improve the quality of your team's performance by coaching the low contributors and replacing them with better top global talent when necessary.
Our business methodology is to set aggressive quarterly goals for our products, which are driven by our product management team or the overall IT strategy. We conduct product releases on a weekly cadence. The SEM is expected to lead their team towards achieving daily and weekly goals.
You are expected to leverage your technical depth as a former QA automation architect to push the team towards a high standard of technical excellence and be achieving the organization's quality bar. As an SEM you are expected to monitor the team’s daily and weekly performance using our proprietary workflow management tools. You will also be responsible for identifying obstacles and offering to coach to improve productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 10+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation - leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS
- 2+ Test Automation tools experience, such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- 1+ years of experience in releasing software products within a CI/CD environment
- 1+ years of experience working with cloud services
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git and Jasmine
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Excellent level of English proficiency
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description