* Reviewing digital content, videos, games, simulations, cross words, concept maps.
* Designing, developing guidelines, templates, check lists, standards, benchmarks for digital content and media
* Analyzing quality data and publishing reports
* Analyzing project requirements to create test plans
* Formulating testing and user experience testing
* Estimating QC efforts for different projects
* Creating and/or reviewing guidelines, checklists, and quality related documents
* Eye for detail to analyze quality data and publish weekly dashboards for review
* Collaborate with PMs and FMs to improve the quality of service delivered at organization level.
* Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
* Must be competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
* Must be analytical, problem-solving, self-driven
* Must be proactive and flexible and have ability to work under pressure and possess good follow-through skills
* Must have leadership skills
* Working knowledge of Quality Assurance tools and software is an added advantage
Person will be responsible for handling the content quality department. He/she will be responsible for understanding client requirements and getting them translated into effective test cases. He/she will be responsible to identify process gaps, think of continual improvements and implement LEAN strategies in the current system. He/she will be responsible to publish quality data regularly and explain the trends to senior management. He/she will be responsible to onboard team on any new testing scope and measure effectiveness and progress. He/she will be responsible to impart training sessions to cross functional teams.
G-Cube is an e-Learning company having taken massive strides in the field of technology-based... learning. We aim at addressing all short-term and long-term learning needs of the clients, having a wealth of experience and the right tools to implement the programs. We develop e-learning solutions for companies that align to their learning needs, infrastructure as well as available budgets. Read full description