About the Role
We are seeking a QA Engineer for one of our client's India office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat location. The QA Engineer reports to the Programme Director, India Operations. S/he takes complete ownership for testing applications and products, logging and tracking all defects, status reporting and working with multiple ISVs to get QA related work done. It is desirable to have experience in working with offshore outsourcing.
- Manage & understand the Business Pipeline and understand the QA pipeline for managing and carrying out daily tasks.
- Manual test our applications on multiple OS, Browsers & Devices from Functional and UI Standpoint.
- Good to have basic performance/security experience – add that to the Qualifications section – which I guess is already there
- Write and modify test cases in our test case Management tool.
- Log and track all defects in our bug tracking tool
- Perform testing for daily and monthly site updates and fixes.
- Provide test status to management & ensure quality for the delivery of the projects.
- Other projects/research activity as assigned.
Services-HR is dedicated to address the HR challenges, Strategic and/or Operational, faced... by client organizations. Our focus is to provide total management of the HR requirement for our clients, in alignment with the Business Priorities. Read full description