Preparation, review and updating of standard operating procedure.
Routine monitoring of all functional area to ensure adherence to the SOPs.
Co-ordination of change controls, deviations and quality incident reports.
In-process checks during manufacturing and packing stage.
Sampling of raw/packing materials/in-process sample/ finished product samples.
Responsible for sampling at Finished stage of API and hand over to QC.
Responsible process validation sampling as per approved protocol.
Reporting of non-conformance, deviations to Head of the department..
Issuance of Batch Documents .
Issuance of Product labels as per customer requirement
Issuance of Documents for Regulatory submission and Product transfer
Monitoring and tracking of all Quality systems.
Control & monitoring of Documentation Cell.
Monitoring of Dispatch process
Perform additional task as assigned by Manager.
Line clearance of equipments & Area
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description