- Manages projects in defined territory/country (ies) and ensures that customer solutions are delivered on time, within scope, to budget and to the required quality standards, so as to strengthen Diebold Nixdorf reputation in implementing project / solutions for clients.
- Manages resource performance to strengthen Diebold Nixdorf PS value proposition and customer satisfaction.
- This position will be based out of Mumbai Location and would be reporting to Head, Professional Services
- Project financials (PS revenue and margin, Development)
- Project Profitability
- Forecasting and variance analysis
- Bad debt / reimbursable expenses
Key Responsibilities :
- Setting strategy, methodology and direction for the professional services team.
- Business development of the entire Professional Services portfolio.
- Overseeing the completion of requirement definitions, functional specification, system and technical architecture definition and implementation.
- Reviewing completed proposals for technical integrity, quantification of risk and strategic direction prior to presentation to customers.
- Owning the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services.
- Developing a scalable implementation model to support a growing customer base.
- Act as the ultimate executive level customer escalation contact for project delivery and technical support issues by representing the company and client needs professionally, while supporting and championing his/her staff.
- Develop and own an internal knowledge management process to facilitate internal training and support models in conjunction with global Professional Services (Regional) Headquarters.
- Work within the company to ensure that all operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs.
- Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as support responsiveness, delivery of service, client satisfaction, and key system performance.
- Ensure all operational staff, develop deep business and product expertise.
- Ensure tight management, customer communications, and expectations setting for customer deployment.
- Define the appropriate business plan and budget, and then manage the unit accordingly. The business plan and budget must then be adaptable to ensure they are in line with the company's evolving needs.
- Play an active role in evolving the Professional Services solutions portfolio, such as to increase service revenues and profitability in line with financial targets.
- Work in partnership with the product management and development team to deliver a high quality and easily deployable product.
- Work in conjunction with members of the senior management team / GM Software to ensure best practice whilst balancing the company and client's objectives.
- Ensure resources are available to fulfil the function of the department at the level defined by the current business plan. Regularly reviewing both the plan and resource with respect to the current sales forecast and service contract volume, acting to match demand and resource.
- High level communication with the customer with respect to projects or other matters,
- Ensure personnel have accurate and competent knowledge of the full company solution range, along with a depth of knowledge of the industry. This will facilitate discussions with their customers and their technical departments to resolve customer issues or enquiries quickly and effectively.
Established in 2007, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions (IKS) is a global Revenue Cycle... Management company that is headquartered in New York and has delivery centers in Alabama, Mumbai, and Hyderabad and a sales and solutions office in Los Angeles. From a four member team to over 1,000 employees, we have grown to be a respected outsourcing partner with extensive domain expertise and advanced outsourcing processes and technologies. Read full description