1. Initiate, plan, execute, control, monitor, and close the projects following the BOSCH product development processes in close cooperation with all project partners (customer, internal and external project development teams, plants, and sales)
2. Analyze customer as well as internal stakeholder requirements and define the project goals by balancing between stakeholder needs and mandatory given project constraints and objectives (e.g., available budget, planned SOP, target price)
3. Report the project variation of schedule, cost, and deliverables specification to all levels of the management as well as to the customer
4. Develop and motivate the project team to contribute efficiently to the project success
5. Facilitate make or buy decisions, supplier selection processes, and if applicable monitor and control supplier project activities.
1. Contribute to the continuous improvements of the Project Management Processes (e.g., change management, cost tracking, planning, purchasing)
2. Contribute to multi project planning and coordination for overall product roadmap planning.
5 or more years working experiences in project management, with total experience of around 10 years
Special skills required:
1. Excellent skills in Project Management. Ideally, PMP Qualification, RK PMQ Certified Project Manager or equivalent.
2. Solid experience to lead several virtual international project teams in parallel
3. Excellent system-thinking (HW, SW, mechanics). Knowhow in the automotive domain is an advantage.
4. Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills
5. Team player and team motivator
6. Customer-oriented and entrepreneurial acting
7. Willingness to take over responsibility and ability to work independently
8. Willingness to travel (short notice)
9. Able to handle simultaneous activities and resist stress
Communication: (e.g. network, external contact)
1. Sales team in different markets and for different customers.
2. Project teams from other offices
3. Colleagues and Partners: Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Controlling, Logistics, customer project teams, supplier project teams.
Leading virtual international project teams to success (i.e, efficient use of resources, understand cultural differences and requirements, and keep the project deliveries on time, specification, and budget.)
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of... Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 12,000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development centre of Bosch outside Germany, indicating that we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2009), appraised at CMMI L5 Version 1.3 (2011) and also ISO 27001 (2009)with five state of the art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Read full description