1.Plan, execute, monitor and control of all the project activities in accordance with the Baseline Program of Works, HSE Plan, Quality Plan and Change/ Variation Control procedures. 2.Implement necessary preventive and corrective actions for deviations / variances
3. Compliance with the Companys policies, standards and procedures on the project
4. Responsible Accountable to complete the project within the agreed cost
5. Evaluate and develop construction methods for optimum utilization of manpower, plant & equipment and materials to meet the companys norms and standards and thereby ensure profitability
6. Focal point for liaising and communicating on technical and contractual issues on the project
7. Assess and review the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the project and provide periodic updates to the management. Propose and take preventive and corrective actions to achieve the KPI's
Shri Lakshmi Group (SL Group) was incepted in 1986 by its current Chairman & Managing... Director Mr. Vinod Kumar Singhal and became a success at an incredible pace. Cashing on its unbeatable quality, matchless services and competitively priced products, the group is today a front runner in manufacturing of building materials for construction & engineering industry.
Read full description