- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimises the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk. Develops the plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality.
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Frameworks.. Identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan.
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle. Takes ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timescales and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues. Escalates when needed to the Programme Manager (remaining calm, knowing when to escalate, and escalates with possible solutions).
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Obtains buy-in from the project sponsor, Steering Committee and other stakeholders for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, and scope changes
- Analyses management reports, and derives insights from it to drive the right business decisions
- Sets the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of - Target
- Deliver projects and achieve stated revenue and costs benefits
- % of target delivered against plan
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- % of projects completed within baseline schedule
- % of projects completed within baseline budget
- Delight our partners through delivery of exceptional service
- Achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success.
- Promotes pace and energy within the team and leads by example
- Keeps focus on the medium and long term goals and the Group's values particularly when under short term pressure
- Manages change and implementation to ensure the change lands well and sticks, contributing to benefits realisation
- Manages project closure and handover to the business and/or function
- Produce a well-defined project plan, identifying the key milestones and assigning responsibilities/resources - Target
Manage project costs to target
- Develops the plan in line with Global Transformation Project
- Communicates the plan to stakeholders - Measure
- Develops and/or reviews estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established Global Transformation estimating models, best practices, and past experience - Budget variance from business case Target
- Effectively manage operational risks
- Mobilises the project team and allocates tasks and roles and internal controls
- Provides timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on management information -
Number of outstanding risks not mitigated to plan
- Manages and reports on the project budget, acting on any variance
- Manages and reports project risks, issues and dependencies - Target
- Drives a culture of achievement and ensure pace by - Effectively manage project schedule identifying and removing barriers to project success - Measure
- Maintains project change control, ensuring any changes to - Schedule variance: baseline are managed through change request and all impacts are considered Days at completion v latest baseline
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description