Key functions of the position:
Help in planning of Urban Health Services across India, other major cities and all small urban areas (Infrastructure, Human resources and PIP);
Help various state programs for implementing the programs covered under NUHM;
Facilitate implementation of all National Health Programs like Maternal Child health, National Vector Born Diseases Control Program, RNTCP, National AIDS Control Programs etc.
Help Municipalities, Municipal Corporations for implementing urban health interventions
Participate in review meeting organized by the respective state governments in the WISHs intervention states.
Establish goals and objectives for self and team and implement accordingly to help support / improve job performance (experience, ability, competence).
Be aware of and promote program best practice and performance standards.
Prepare and submit periodic reports, presentations for internal and external audience
Attend meetings and representing the organization at various stakeholder forums at the district, division, state and national levels.
Complete and high quality documentation and dissemination of all program meetings, events to the relevant stakeholders.
Ensuring that all the urban health programs are implemented correctly, cost effectively and delivered on time in accordance to quality requirements.
Manage all facets of programming and service development through, planning, organizing, budgeting, staffing, implementation, and report writing.
Donor and client relationship management to regularly keep them updated on the program progress and deliverables
Manage the partners including Innovators/ Incubators and other vendors for the project to ensure the deliverables are completed on time and within resources earmarked.
Management of the Operations and Monitoring team to ensure government and partner liaison is done efficiently and effectively.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Ph.D/ Post Graduate in Health/ Medicine/ Management/ Social Sciences degree or equivalent with leading teams in complex environment.
2. People who enjoy solving complex problems, using hypothesis- and data-driven approach and working through matrixed teaming to deliver break-through solutions with an experience of 10+ years.
3. Understanding of IT and technological nuances and challenges in Healthcare Systems.
4. Analytical skills; quantitative and qualitative.
5. Past Experience of Healthcare Delivery Systems is desirable and added advantage.
6. People who can nurture people and build great teams.
7. Sound influencing and negotiation skills.
8. Ability to manage and deliver independently and proactively in a fast-paced work environment.
9. Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through.
10. Ability to travel extensively upto35% of the time.
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across... various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Careerist Management Consultants has come to the forefront of human resource management, hence becoming one of India’s top Recruitment Consultants over the years. Read full description