Prepare Production plan based on the order placed, Sales forecast, production capacity and material availability.
Monitor production load/capacities and inventory levels (to include Raw Materials, Components, WIP, Sub-Assemblies, Finished Goods) to ensure material availability and timely release to production in order to achieve OTD objectives (customer, x-plant, distribution).
Develop local and overseas vendors for cost effective RM procurement.
Responsible for commercial contract, service agreements, renewals as per policy guidelines.
Ensure no line stop due to material shortage from previous process.
Monitor production output and coordinate with related departments to ensure on schedule
Work closely and proactively with purchasing to establish and maintain inventory levels that support the factory build schedule.
Reprocessing the rejection material, ultimately leading to revenue maximization and closure of orders.
Materials (Raw materials and Packing Materials) requirement planning for the execution of present orders and future orders.
Risk management, prioritizing and Sequencing.
Reviewing and administering and alerting management about issues or problems that may hinder project completion.
Maintain Min-Max level of Spares and Consumables and responsible for its purchase.
Ensure Monthly and Yearly closing are done accurately and timely OTIF (On Time In Full).
Manage the inventory control function to ensure policy compliance and that the objectives of accuracy (count, serial, lot, etc.), product protection, timely and correct flow of paperwork and materials, and employee productivity are achieved.
Execute and improve inventory investment processes related to strategic finished goods stocking levels.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description