1. Responsible for the operations of the four production plants i.e (Alkyd/ Dop/Pva/Drp/Etp).
2. Production planning of all the plants.
3. Checking and endorsing requisition and goods received/returned note (GRN).
4. Checking all the processing log sheets for quality, quantity and correctness.
5. Attends to processing problems reported by plant in-charge.
6. Gives instructions to plants in-charge regarding salvaging of semi-processed goods.
7. Visit all the plants regularly for monitoring housekeeping and safety requirement of the plants.
8. Liaises with other departments for smooth running of the plants.
9. Responsible for preparing and submitting monthly production reports to the management.
10. Directly supervises the activities of production Manager(s).
11. Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Report to the Managing Director.
• Liaises with Chief Engineer, Head, Human Resources, Research & Development Manager, Materials Manager and Sales Manager.
• B. Chemical Engineering/Technology and other relevant post graduate degrees with 12-20 years relevant experience
• Between 35-45 years of age.
AMSCO was established in 1989 by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP),... International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the African Development Bank (AfDB) as the implementing arm of the African Training and Management Services (ATMS) project; a resourcing, consulting and capacity development initiative of the UNDP.
AMSCO is a pan African organization that provides integrated human capital development solutions to private and public businesses across sub-Saharan Africa. AMSCO has over 28 years evolved to become the leading advisory solutions provider; working to address the issue of talent deficit, market systems and capacity failures through management and skill development.
AMSCO works as an enabler with the continent’s key stakeholders, governments, public and private institutions and other multilateral institutions that share the same development goals, with the aim of assisting African organizations both public and private to become globally competitive, profitable and sustainable. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- More than ten years
Jobs in Engineering / R&D
Jobs in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics