Producer to Manage the on-floor projects.
Provide daily updates to the AP, Producer, Head of production as needed
Responsible to manage his departments artists along with his PA, PC.
Responsible to maintain the production schedules by collaborating with Creative supervisors ensuring smooth running of his department.
Understands how changes may affect the budges and works with Production Management to meet overall production scheduling and budget requirements.
Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines of each assignment and key milestone deliveries.
Looks ahead to ensure weekly quotas, department milestones and inventory flow is maintained.
Works with Department head, Production supervisor to resolve any inventory issues.
Keeps regular track of reports to capture overall department / artist productivity is maintained.
Regularly checks in with the department crew / leads / supervisors to understand department/artists issues to help maintain health of the department.
Helps to maintain positive team environment and high morale.
Manages in/out inventory flow of his / cross department.
Communicates/sets the expectations to the leads / artists during the meetings.
Ensures himself to be hands-on with overall progress of the department and comes up with strategies in case falling behind the schedule.
Oversee Production coordinator / production Assistant / Supervisor, delegates duties and reinforcing consistency.
Mentors Production coordinators and Production assistants and help them manage their workload by having regular touch bases with them.
Responsible to manage department vacations, leaves etc.
Responsible to help creative / production supervisor to develop new techniques, processes which would benefit the department.
Helps to plan and troubleshoot the pipeline for Production.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description