SkillSet : Production Management, Maintenance, TPM, Quality Improvement.
- Responsible for Quality, Cost, Delievery initiatives:
- Set targets, implement plans, track daily results (i.e. breakdown, absenteeism, power failure etc),
- Make appropriate adjustments in resource planning & Optimization(i.e. manpower, raw material, wip & finish good) in order to attain desired results.
- Avoid rejection also responsible to update production related data in ERP System.
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Shift Supervisors of shifts, and support functions (i.e. Maintenance, Purchase, Quality, HR & Die Maintenance) to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action plans.
- In depth knowledge about welding line, CNC/VMC line, Press Shop.
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, 7 QC tools).
- Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description