Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
1. 2-5 years of product management experience, preferably in an e-commerce company.
2. Experience managing teams.
3. Working experience of productivity tools for the entire product journey, from planning to handovers to testing to measurement.
4. Knowledge of GA, Tableau, Zeplin, and any project management software highly recommended.
GA, Tableau, Zeplin, and any project management software
Job Description :
1. Define a product vision and assign metrics for the overall product.
2. Work together with business stakeholders to define projects to be undertaken in order to achieve business objectives, and prioritize them for product sprints.
3. Be the steward for product sprints, ensuring for each project thorough briefs to the design and tech teams, timely and complete execution of projects and measurement against success metrics.
4. Keep up-to-date with current trends in product, tech, and design, and constantly upgrade the working practices of the product team to improve efficiency and quality of work.
5. Kickstart a culture of getting to know the users better through user interviews, user journey mapping, and other measures.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
Welcome to the world of People’s Tree, where a widespread network leads to perfect job matches.... The company is a reliable Recruitment Agency, catering to junior to senior level manpower needs in all the sectors. We offer comprehensive Recruitment and Human Resource Management Services, completely in accordance with the requirements in the client’s organization. From offering personalized solutions for Training & Development, Placement, Manpower Recruitment, Staffing, etc., to providing consultancy for Human Resource management and Immigration, we serve our clients in all ways. Read full description