Handling InVue brand of products nationally in a much diversified segments including IT/Jewelry/Pharma/Real Estate and other sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Distribution Management
• Maintaining Profitability.
• Identify potential sectors category wise and leads for the same-direct or thru partners
• Prepare DSR on Weekly Basis, Prepare Monthly Report for Business & Review
• Taking care of all transactions, like overdue collections, resolving issues faces by partners, sharing information about alignment
• Managing the key accounts / Partners
• Generating Funnels of prospective customers and following up till execution.
• Inventory Management
• New launch proposal to strengthen the portfolio.
• Coordination with sales team at branches to ensure strategy implementation.
• Manage & ensure target achievement
• Specifying market requirements for current & future products by conducting market research.
• Planning for events/exhibitions/demos and getting them executed.
• Motivate and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand
• Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries.
• Assisted in design of marketing materials in selling the services.
• Planning promotions for new products.
• Co-ordinating with the logistics team for on time order delivery.
• Graduate/Post Graduate
• 5+ years of Work Experience in Infrastructure for retails in various fields
• Domain knowledge of Retail industry from their own infrastructure perspective
• Should have Product Handling Experience and a tilt towards technology.
• Good experience in sales to Retail for their own consumption.
• Impact & Influence
• Building Relationships & Networking
• Willing to travel across the country and abroad frequently.
• Business Acumen
• Willing to work in a high-pressure & changing sales setup.
• Passionate and well read about technology & web-products.
• A good understanding of user centric design principles
• Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills
• Strong team player with an energetic, well-rounded personality
• Ability to work at a cross-functional level and be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
• Good analytical skills with ability to track and improve product progress using data.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills, an attitude to get things done.
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description