1. To manage complete product portfolio.
2. Product Development, Pricing and Product Lifecycle Management.
3. Co-ordination with Supply Chain, Marketing and Operations for successful product launch.
4. Conducting primary and secondary market research to understand market demand and industry for formulating long term and short term product strategies.
5. Analyzing research data & to identify opportunities for growth.
6. Preparing periodic MIS for top management.
7. Analyzing MIS reports & to recommend actions.
8. Product Costing, Product Pricing and translating the same into strategic pricing of the product; ensuring target profitability for the brand thereby.
9. Tracking branch wise sales performance for each SKUs; making appropriate strategies to maintain healthy product portfolio.
1. B.E /B.Tech with MBA having 2 4 years of experience in sales/marketing/product management.
2. Strong in Analytical, Numerical & Presentation skills.
3. Knowledgeable in SAP or other ERP softwares.
4. Knowledgeable in market research & statistical tools.
5. Marketing mind, strong analytical knowledge
6. Someone form Technical sales will be preferred
7. Need profile like a brand Manager in FMCG companies
Established in the year 1993, New Era has been in the business of understanding talent needs... of different organizations and providing solutions for it. New Era hires consultants with specialization in different domains to provide procurement solutions across all the domains. We have been very fortunate to serve some of the top names of both the IT and the non IT Industry. We provide end to end staffing solutions and help candidates to be placed across Asia, USA and Europe.
New Era also provides Training and Development solutions to our clients which help enriching the performance of their Human Capital. Our training and development initiative ‘TRUTH’ offers complete and measurable ‘Aptitude Development Solutions’ in areas like Leadership Development, Time Management, Corporate Communications, Presentation Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, Marketing Skills etc.
New Era values its Human Capital the most and is totally committed towards providing them with adequate training and development programmes at a regular basis. This helps their grooming and also equips them with the knowledge of the latest Industry practices. We at New Era always follow the 3‘i’s which we believe are the pillars of our success. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR