As a product manager with company you will own the product vision and road map, influence product development and release planning, and support product operations and customer adoption. You will lead a cross-functional team to build innovative and market leading data analytics products.
Your success will be highly visible and gauged by market adoption, customer delight, product quality, innovation and differentiation, and time to market.
• Define product vision and detail out the scope and phases for iteratively shipping simple, high-impact products that meet or exceed customer needs and business goals.
• Proactively identify business opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive market leadership.
• Validate product direction by interacting with customers and internal stakeholders, in addition to analyzing market trends and competitive landscapes
• Prioritize product features, author and review MRDs and PRDs.
• Engage in, promote and improve the product development process working closely with all stakeholders to achieve high-quality products at a rapid and sustainable pace.
• Engage closely with engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and release schedule.
• Promote and encourage team members to take positive action and accountability for their work.
• B.E/B. Tech preferred in Computer Science or a related technical field. A management degree from a premium educational institution is a plus.
• Having an ITIL Certification would be an added advantage but definitely not a deal breaker.
• Strong experience in the IT domain with exposure to or experience in working extensively on source applications such as (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, and HP etc.) is required.
• Experience working in the following fields is an added advantage: enterprise application development, data warehousing (DWH), business intelligence (BI), data analytics, software-as-a-service (SaaS).
• 4 to 8 years of relevant industry experience with at least 2 to 3 years of hard core software product management experience.
• Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills. Product management is a highly collaborative exercise after all.
• Experience building products from concept to launch and running successfully in production. Solid mix of technical, product and business skills.
• Astute prioritization and decision making skills. Ability to determine what not to build or add to a product.
• Knows how to build share division with tough choices and trade offs, balancing long-term and short-term objectives.
• Demonstrates strong project management skills for complex projects-anticipates risks, puts mitigation plans in place, drives recommendations and communicates proactively.
We are looking for an exemplary product manager-
· Great work ethics, passion, results orientation, persuasiveness and high level of initiative and assertiveness.
· Thrives in fast paced environment and handles ambiguities well.
· Needs to be hands-on and can go deep into problem solving and reviews on both technical and business fronts.
If you are looking for a steady 9-5 job, this role is not for you.
Our parent company M/S Dishi International (www.dishiinternational.com) is one of the... largest exporters of velvet and other quality fabrics, cosmetics, beauty care products & Imitation/ fashion jewelery. Having experience for 35 years in the field we have now started a new firm in the field of HR Solutions and we have been offering valuable recruitment consultancy services and manpower recruitment consultancy. Our recruitment services, manpower recruitment consultancy encompasses recruitment for banking and finance industry, recruitment for call center, BPO, IT industry, recruitment for media, recruitment for construction industry, recruitment for oil and gas industry, recruitment for power plant industry, recruitment for shipping and marine industry, recruitment for law and consultancy industry, recruitment for hospitality, recruitment for education and training sector, recruitment for agricultural industry. Read full description