Product Architect - Digital Technical Architect - Fintech Division (7-10 yrs exp)
Our client require a Technical Architect to create the fintech platform.
- As a Digital Technical Architect you will have the opportunity to design products and platforms to be used by corporates and help up building a technology roadmap for the organization.
Role : Fintech Technical Architect
Experience : Should have architected at least a traditional web product (that has gone into production) and a modern digital Omni-channel product
Digital Technical Architect : will play key role in designing future products and platforms. These include designing Omni-channel (web , mobile, tablet, and wearable) banking applications.
What you'll be doing :
- You'll be a recognized expert and task leader who is responsible for the execution of the products. You will also provide consultancy and support services as required.
Key Accountabilities will include :
- Produce and recommend technical architecture for our products
- Contribute and validate estimates and quotes for the proposed architecture, help in creating the business case
- Provide design and technical support, carry out technical quality reviews during the engineering life-cycle of the product.
- Contribute in sales, pre-sales, marketing by developing relationships with external stakeholders, providing inputs related to technical architecture
- Help in the building the technology roadmap for the organization
- Build working relationships internally and with associated strategic partners
- Help to drive continuous improvements across your assigned domain and within the
Technical Practice :
- Help to develop trainees and transfer specialist technical experience
As a minimum requirement you'll : 7- 10 year experience
- Have up to date knowledge of web technologies and Mobile required for Omni- Channel architectures and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Have strong stakeholder management & engagement skills, effective at all levels
- Possess well-developed negotiation & facilitation skills
- Have experience in leading teams including task management & mentoring
- You will have the following Domain Knowledge and Experience.
- Prior experience : Hands-on experience architecting a traditional web product and digital product using modern web and mobile technologies as solution/technical architect
- Expert in modern mobile and web development, Omni-channel and multi- tenancy architecture, containerization, security frameworks and best practices across full stack development
- Experience with performance and security challenges for web and mobile architectures.
- Worked extensively using design patterns including MVC and MVVM
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience designing and developing SOA solutions using both REST & SOAP protocols
- Experience of native application development for iOS, Android or WP10 - desirable
- Development Process & Tools
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience in working within SCRUM development teams
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Experience of UML and UML design tools such as Rational Software Architect
- Leading peer review processes and best practices
Konnectiv Resources is a fast growing, an end-to-end recruitment services and HR... solutions provider with vast experience in Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Talent Creation Solutions. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in Internet Technologies / Web / E-Commerce