Responsibilities of the job include:
planning and organising production schedules
assessing project and resource requirements
estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
determining quality control standards
overseeing production processes
re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
supervising the work of junior staff
organising relevant training sessions
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description