1. Planning of all purchases of fresh produce
2. Developing markets for the products
3. Work with branding team to create high brand recall
4. Mange teams across geographies.
5. Manage P&L of the business.
6. Standardization of processes.
7. Market survey and introduction of new materials for trading.
8. Vendor identification, Evaluation.
9. Developing vendor base
10. Tendering and quotation analysis.
11. Prepare comparative statement.
12. Sampling & verification of new products.
13. Issuance of purchase order. Signing of purchase order, bills.
14. Authorize the bills for payment.
15. Co-ordination with accounts dept. for payments to the suppliers.
16. Collections and streamlining of collection process from customers
17. Set up the supply chain for all services.
18. Managing MIS & Documentation.
19. Ensure appropriate usage/ wastages analysis.
20. Analyse trends and data to ensure operationally sound purchase systems and decisions.
21. Conducting regular monthly Audits and Surprise Inspections on the Sites.
22. Strong knowledge of SAP Materials Management fundamentals and needs to have clear understanding of Procure-to-pay cycle, PO/ PR release Strategy, External Services Management, Contracts, Master Data, Message Output, Price Determination and Special Procurement processes.
23. Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload, test Scripts/ Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
24. Should have strong cross module functional knowledge between MM-PS, MM-FICO, MM-SD
Fast and secured Fiber optics network system laid in Aqua Feedmill to give Up-to-date... information about Each and every activity that has been running in Aqua Feedmill. Read full description