Job objective or overall purpose statement:To conduct comprehensive training on Wholesale Banking Operations products.
Summary of the general nature of the job:The Region Branch Control Unit was created to conduct Process Audits, Sox Audits and 5S Audits to check on Quality initiatives in Wholesale Banking Operations locations and to train the Region Staff on various Applications and Systems. Process Trainers are responsible for providing regular training to all the WBO location staff across the region. Also, Process Trainers are responsible for overall supervision for implementation of latest Processes & Manuals, provide feedback & suggestions to central BCU team.
Description of the broad function and scope of the position
1.Class Room Training
2.On the Job Training
Scope of Functions :
1. Clearing operations
2. Cash Management System operations
3. Remittances viz. intra-Bank Fund transfers, NEFT, RTGS, Salary processing etc.
4. Depository operations
5. WBO managed Gold Loan Desks operations
6. Retail Asset managed Gold Loan Desk operations
7. Retail Asset products handled by WBO operations
8. Retail Asset Hubs operations
9. Retail Liability Document Verification Units operations
10. WBO managed Retail Assets Customer Service Desks operations
11. Retail Assets Hub managed Customer Service Desks operations
12. Trade Finance Operations
13. Commodity Operations
14. Clearing Houses managed by HDFC Bank operations
15. BCP Clearing locations operations
16. Currency Chest operations
17. Bulk Cash Counter operations
18. Allied Retail Banking Operations
19. Mortgages under Credit Administration Department
20. Five S & SOX Compliances
21. Any further product addition to Operations
List of duties or tasks performed critical to success
1.Conduct comprehensive trainings for WBO Staff covering all WBO products.
2.Conduct onthe-job and classroom trainings.
3.Ascertain training requirements based on Process Audit and main Audit reports.
4.Maintain Training Tracker MIS/conduct man-to-man tracking to provide Internal and External training to WBO staff.
5.Maintain updated Training material.
6.Liaise with HR Training, HR & L&D etc for training requirements
7.Active participation in Operations projects.
8.Participation in Process Audits.
9.Comprehensive review of WBO activities.
10.Seek improvement in existing systems and processes.
11.Provide feedback on upcoming processes.
12.Suggest gaps in processes, if any, and changes required to address such gaps.
13.Help in resolution of process related queries.
14.Participation in Corporate Social Responsibility activities of the Bank. 15.Optimum utilisation of resources.
16.Keep focusing in providing constant training to increase digital initiative of Bank
17.All other responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
Key functional and relational responsibilities in order of significance
1.Handling multiple products
2.Complexity of products
3.Providing training to WBO staff
4.Conducting root cause analysis
6.Off-Site Surveillance activities
12.Upward and downward feedback
Leading Private Sector Bank