Support the CoE Lead and/or have responsibility for:
- Defining and evolving product strategy for the CoE managed Automation product set (Currently Workflow products, Digitization and New Tech/AI products)
- Develop Delivery model, Templates, Standards and methodology, Cost & Effort guidelines and related artifacts that are required to enable the OTPE Automation function to deliver projects smoothly using the product set managed by the CoE
- Develop and deploy Training strategy and training capability for the Automation Digital Operating Centers (DOC- s) for the CoE managed product set
- Influence and contribute towards the product(s) road map and product tool set through ongoing review, research, evaluation and adoption of new technology / products available or identified through internal teams or externally
- Work closely with different stakeholders like IT, Innovation, AI, Data, Analytics, Business Services to define and improve the Automation strategy, streamline delivery, enable the OTPE Automation Service Lead (ASL) teams to deliver their projects smoothly.
- Provide support and guidance to the ASL's during opportunity identification, validation and prioritization of opportunities suitable for automation to ensure appropriate tools are used for each problem
- Project manage pilot/POC implementations while taking a new tool to industrialization
- Provide Automation tool demos as required
- Participate in solution design workshops, process demos as required
- Engage with the OTPE ASL/Process Excellence (PEx) teams to ensure alignment to strategy and application of central tools, templates
- Provide status reports to the Head of Automation Services, and Central Planning Office as required
- Act as - consultant- to rest of the organization in the WF, Digitization & New Tech/AI space by providing thought leadership
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder's abilities)
- The CoE and the domain are a new and evolving area but has high impact hence the role holder should be able to work in a unstructured area with rapidly changing trends and business priorities
- The tools and products in this area will continuously keep improving and changing, new products will get adopted and as a result the role holder should have the ability to adapt, learn and adopt quickly and constantly
- The individual will need to be able to multi-task and set their own priorities
- The role requires a good consulting mindset, display creativity, - out of the box- thinking, and understanding of how adoption of new technologies can provide significant business benefits. The job holder should be capable of coming up with new ideas and able to guide the organization towards a new area
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviors that form part of the Values and culture and adhering to risk policies and procedures, including notification and escalation of any concerns and taking required action in relation to points raised by audit and/or external regulators
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
Role Dimensions (e.g. balance sheet size, lending/expenditure limits, size/volume of transactions, budget. in USD- 000)
This is a CoE role focused on tooling, methodology, capability building
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description