1. Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
2. Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
3. Will be primarily responsible for identifying, and souring clients in equity broking.
4. Cross-Sell of Third party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS & Structured products. Along with the bouquet of asset products- such as working capital loans, term loans, LAP, AL,HL, LAS and so on.
5. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
6. Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
7. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
8. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Graduate with 5 8 years / Post graduate from a premier institute with 2 5 yrs exp in direct selling
2. Should have good communication & presentation skills.
3. May have good existing client relationships in the market.
4. Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
5. Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description