• Print production Supervisor Should organised, control and monitor the flow of printed materials in a printing department.
• Checking the schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, oversee the work of staff in the department,
• Monitor the quality of the product and ensure deadlines are met.
• Coordinate the process of printing according to company requirements.
• Must be experienced in Printing Industries ONLY.
• Recommending efficient, time-saving project production flows.
• Identifying and selecting appropriate options for binding, inks, paper and special printing processes.
• Recommending the best printing methods for the specific project.
• Writing effective creative briefs and print specs that reflect client goals, printing requirements, scheduling, and budget constraints.
• Selecting and negotiating with vendors to agree on best quality, and due date.
• Sending requests for estimate time line to Vendors and follow up.
• Communicating with designers regarding requirements to vendors.
• Creating and managing print production schedules
• Examining finished samples and approving quality before delivery to client.
• Reviewing, negotiating, and approving final invoices for payment.
Candidate Must be from Ad Agency/Printing.
Able to find the costing of product.
Vieux is the most comprehensive agency network focused to create new opportunities for the... benefit of our clients, colleagues & communities. We have a fully integrated offering of services and a culture that goes back to the retro times. Read full description