Hyderabad based early stage venture capital firm with interest in Food & Agriculture sector are looking for a professional with combined experience of working across Venture Capital/ Private Equity, Investment Banking firm and Corporate Finance.
An ideal candidate would be currently with an aggressive PE or VC company with a total experience 10 years with a prior stint of (3-4 years) each on the fund raising on sell side and in Corporate Finance. The candidate and should have indepth knowledge of valuations, due diligence, term sheets and hand hands on experience in deal closures.
The role includes execution/evaluation of investment opportunities. The person would assist senior management team in evaluating investment opportunities including industry research, business due-diligence, etc, working on investment memos and help in portfolio management. The person would be an integral part of the deal team.
The responsibilities include:-
- Experience in identifying deal across various sectors
- Investment analysis and business due diligence
- Analysis and preliminary evaluation of deals Creating and maintaining financial models and Well versed with valuation techniques, DCF etc
- Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, financial modeling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals, risks & opportunities, evaluation of the sponsor/management team, detailed financial analysis.
- Preparing Investment Memos and deal analysis dockets
- Post Investment: Support in monitoring portfolio companies, including financial and operating performance, preparation of periodical reports on portfolio companies
Desired Skills :
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Excellent Excel and Power point skills
-Good communication skills and confidence
- Deal Making Capabilities
Candidate profile :
CA Plus MBA (From premier B-School ) with relevant experience of 10 years.
In June, 1981, PSS (Personnel Search Services) was the first to establish 'Executive... Search' as a concept and as a professionally run business in India. Today, it is among the leading Executive Search firms in India, with offices at 6 major cities. A national Practice focus, combined with a strong geographical presence, provides great value to its clients. Read full description