We have job opening for one of the BIG4 located in Mumbai for the position of Principal Consultant - India IT.
Primary functions - License knowledge and product usage rights of MS, Oracle, McAfee, Adobe, SAP,
IBM - Develop, document, implement, and improve Software License Management procedures to meet operational requirements
- Identify opportunities to fully utilize unused or partially used IT software assets
- Identify, document, and report compliance issues with asset consumption and recommend resolutions
- Audit, validate, and reconcile Software assets against the installed asset base - Provide reports of asset management audit results and implement approved asset management remediation plans to address deficiencies
- Complex data analysis and mining abilities
- Comparing software licensed information to software installed information to identify variances.
- Perform regular housekeeping of data in the configuration management system to maintain accuracy of data - Provide reports of software audits, software compliance, software license utilization, software renewal requirements, and other software management reports as required by the management Key Deliverables/Duties
- Assist creation of frame-work for server side software compliance and governance
- Individual will assists in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Initiatives for better Service Delivery
- Prepare location specific metric reports and trends to come up with improvements
- Interfacing with other IT Service Operation processes as required with respect to asset data
- Maintain the accuracy of the software asset inventory and configuration items in the approved CMDB