1. Complete PDC Process knowledge
2. Knowledge of defect analysis with proper action orientation & implementation
3. Basic knowledge of Simulation & thermal mapping to optimize PDC process.
4. Basic knowledge of Die design, Runner gate & venting optimization.
5. Daily Production plan adherence with the target set for the month.
6. Rejection should be controlled in line with dept target i.e. below In house 5% & BH 2%
7. Awareness of customer complaints (In house & OEM) & action to reduce / eliminate the same
8. Following DWM Daily work management
9. Implementations & sustenance of good practices like 5s, safe work environment, material handling.
10. Good Hand in systems like TPM / ISO / TS / OHSAS & its audit procedures.
11. Control of consumables & waste elimination
12. Knowledge about machine handling & process parameter reading & setting.
lished in 2005, Technomech Placement Division is a premier Human Resource Consulting firm... with a vision to provide professional placement and talent search services to corporate. We have a strong credibility for offering exciting careers in MNC and reputed startup corporate houses across locations in India. Our areas of specialization include Information Technology, Financial and Statistical Analytics, Automobile, Auto ancillary, Engineering, Electronic, Consumer Durables, Pharma, Breweries, Retail, Tires, Mining, and ITES MNC’s All across locations in India and Overseas also. Read full description