Pre-sales Executive, Bid Management
Job Description :
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional/National Sales Director/s. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Own the B2B Pre Sales process
- Market mapping with respect to competition and identify new business potential markets
- Conduct primary and secondary research to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare the lead generation strategy using market mapping, current penetration and sales potential
- Create various B2B campaigns as per the agreed strategy to generate interest amongst current and new recruitment portal users
- Cultivate new channels like direct marketing channels (Emailing, Telesales etc), Mass media channels, Events, Webinar etc to identify new business leads
- Identify the right decision maker and pitch the right solution and warming up the leads
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Work with the Regional Sales teams and Sales Leads to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce. com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Note: This is training cum interview process
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,25,000 - ₹ 4,25,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development