Pre-Sales Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Pre-sales Business Analyst who should be able to interact with customers and understand their requirements, project plan, interact and gather the complete requirements from the client and provide appropriate solutions, estimations and converting the project.
• Excellent written English communication skills
• Understanding of how Api’s work
• Ability to grasp and adapt to different technologies
• Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision
• Ability to work with wide range of people
• Gather requirements from customer and understand the goal, vision of the project.
• Interact and ask appropriate questions to clients to understand the complete project scope and vision.
• Suggest appropriate solutions based on the gathered requirements and give a preliminary estimation and convert the projects.
• Must have excellent written communication skills
Quick Notes of JD
2. Good written English Communication
3. As an added expertise, we are looking for a people who has experience in Bidding as well
Advantages of Role
1. Exposure to more than 10 to 20 projects / m handling clients overseas.
2. Incentives upto from 10 K to 1 lakh / m will be provided based on targets
We are looking for candidates with 1-2 yrs experience only
Salary in the range of around 17,000k – 20,000k/ per month in hand.
Incentives up to 50K INR / Mo will be provided based on performance.
Human Relations Inc is the seed that was sown by expert minds, who, ‘have been there and seen it... all’. We understand the job requirement completely and appreciate that, it is the human resource that forms the backbone of an organization's success, while it is the Human Relations which is the backbone of the individual’s success. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Salary range:
₹ 17,000 - ₹ 20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Project Management