Primary Skills (must have):
- Should have experience in setting up a BI CoE or practice with at least 100 consultants
- Should have individually led at least 2 large BI distributed delivery implementations that are above 50-100 FTE in the last 2 years
- Should be able to support Sales / Marketing events ( including talking to and interacting with C-Level folks )
- Provide a clear path and vision for DW/BI arena and collaborate across various Verticals and Delivery Units along with Pre-Sales Team.
- Strongly position DW-BI offerings in a presales mode with CXO level and customers
- Should be able to demonstrate a strong grasp and command of leading and strategizing a reasonably complex technical delivery by identifying delivery risks (technical, quality and other).
- Should have had a reasonably strong technology/delivery base along with a strong understanding of the SDLC and Agile is a must.
- Strong experience in a contemporary Software Engineering methodology such as RUP is required. Agile experience is an added advantage
- Experience in driving, strategizing quality metrics that report the health of a project (commercial and delivery) is a must.
- Experience in independently handling engagement level P&L is an added advantage.
- Should have strong Conflict Management and Conflict resolution skills.
- Should have had strong customer interfacing skills with particular emphasis on Scope and Requirements management.
- Strong command over English both verbal and written.
- Good hands on skill on MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Should be able to handle Client Visits, workshops and interactions
- Sound exposure to Estimation, methodologies, pre-sales support in DW-BI arena
- Perceptive problem evaluator, problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Effective leader and excellent personal organization and planning skills
Technical Skills Desirable:
- ETL Tools like Informatica, Data Stage SSIS, ODI Golden Gate etc.
- Information Delivery Tools like MSBI, IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Tableau etc.
- Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, any Appliances Database, NOSQL Database, HDFS etc.
- Exposure to Industry Standards Data Models in TTL or BFS or Insurance is a plus.
- Exposure to Open Source Tools and Technology in DW-BI arena is desirable.
Leading in HR consultancy