- 10 years of DB architect who has extensive performance tuning, solutions finding and working with developers
- Should have provided primary production as a DB Architect role end to end
- Must have Oracle advanced concepts experience
- Should have extensive experience more than 6 years working
- Candidate should have 5+ years of DB migration [ i.e. from Oracle DB (source DB) to PostgreSQL (Open Source) ver 10.X/ 9.X or PostgreSQL 9.X experience]
- Candidate need to have in-depth experience to act as PostgreSQL SME.
- Based on his expertise, he should be able to guide and mentor the team of developers performing retrofitment of Procedure Language (PL), SQL/PLSQL Code to suite to the need of the intended DB PostgreSQL (Open Source) ver 10.X/ 9.X or to retrofit for PL/pgSQL format .
Mandatory - ver. 10.X/ 9.X
Mandatory - Supported oracle DB size of > 5 TB,
- Added advantage with hands-on Oracle 9i,10g, 11g & 12c databases
- Hands on experience on AZURE cloud
- Should have extensive experience in managing/analyzing/improving the database performance
- Experience and troubleshooting skills in mission critical Environment.
- Good experience on all SQL server backup and recovery scenarios, Snapshot backups and logical backups
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL server Database Tuning
- Good knowledge in core enterprise IT infrastructure, including storage, network, and operating systems
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of SQL High Availability and Disaster Recovery Extensive experience in handling large volume of database
- Extensive experience in Performance tuning PostgreSQL and PL-SQL Code.
- Develop PL-SQL code for internal monitoring task Demonstrated, in-depth knowledge of database internals and data structures
- Strong knowledge of Linux shell and PL-SQL Scripting Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
Leading in HR consultancy